Sunday, October 16, 2005

Long time no blog

Yes its been a while. I've been writing. But essays, not journals. Unless you want to read my Art History essays. But nooo, I can't imagine if they put my essay through Turn It In and it comes up with a


100% Plagiarised


remark because it Googled and indexed my blog.

anyway the lowdown on my week is an Art History test on Monday on the topic of Modern Art (that's 19th century for you. Damn modern huh. Then there's the post-modern and the modern-revival and the post-post-modern and all that shit. And of course all the bloody -isms. Neo-Classicism, Romanticism, Impressionism, Realism, Fauvism, Futuristism, Cubism, Analatical Cubism, Synthetic Cubism, Nincompoopism, Expressionism, Abstract Expressionism, Braindeadism, yadda yadda yadda).

And there's Interim Crit on Monday too. HR presentation and the 3000 word essay is due on Wednesday. Got a model to do up by Friday. And that's discounting all the hall activities.

So you know this blog is going to be ignored. Concert's over by the way (wah lau, credit me for the posters but not the photos and the cover design of the booklet! Haha, I'm a bitch ain't I?) and for those who missed it, go face the wall and repent! Okay, back to the Crit preperations!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home