Monday, April 25, 2005

Zouk in da house

他妈的 blardee Lard turned up the subwoofer listening to dance music. He's studying and I don't give a shit if he's hell bent on distracting himself so that he can fail the exams but I don't subscribe to the same ideals. I know he's half deaf and he can't hear low and high frequencies very well but that doesn't mean I have to suffer. Can't he go buy himeslf a set of hearing aid? I can clip his computer speakers to his ears if need be. Not very elegant I conceed but definitely effective. He's like one of the very few who still go to Zouk Mambo to prey on unsuspecting prepubercent girls. 3D loser.

3 Comments:

Blogger kiat said...

ARGH! I'm going home to study.

5:59 pm

 
Blogger Pei said...

haiyo... be nice lah. ji1 yi4 dian3 kou3 de2 k.

just tolerate till 30th april.

11:21 pm

 
Blogger kiat said...

忍忍忍忍!!!

9:07 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home