Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Owwww..

Wisdom tooth's hurting like crazy. The 2nd molar in front of it is crooked. Suppose there isn't space and that it's probably an impacted wisdom tooth.

Gotta get it extracted. But when? Provided I go for the consultation on wednesday, the best day to do it would be on friday. Beyond that I can't find a day where I don't have something important and major. Monday is the consultation with the structural engineer on my building, and I need tuesday to study for wednesday's mid-term. After that I still have to meet for consultation on construction technologies. And thursday is another round of studio. Friday? I'll probably have died of pain by then.

OOOoooowwwww...

1 Comments:

Blogger Pei said...

dearest eucalyptus, how's ur tooth? do u still wanna arrange for check up? *sayang*

12:13 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home