Monday, November 01, 2004

Damn my freeloading roomie too

Oh, might I add that my roomie has conveniently took my nike flip-flops to wear AGAIN because he's probably too ashamed of his own that looks like a floormat with straps? And just so he could go pick up a girl to bring back to the room. And in the process stank up my flip-flops with his horrendous BO? Did I tell you that I only found out the night before that he has a body-odour so pungent that it'll be classified as a biological weapon of mass destruction should the UN weapons inspectors come down to check? OMG, and now I know why the room always have this stinking socks smell.

And anyways so he conveniently took my slippers and I returned to my room to change into rain-garb, only to realise that my slippers are gone. And he could have just asked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home